Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am challenged once again....f*ck

September 21, 2010




So I agreed to a challenge via Nike+ to outrun the boys in October. I figured this would be a great motivation to keep me on track, plus it would give me some bragging rights. Needless to say, there was a lot of shit talking on Facebook over who was going to outrun whom:



Justin McMillan>Ryan Harvey: I created a challenge on Nike+. It starts October 1st. If we lose to a couple of girls, our penises will implode in defeated agony. Brigid, Eva, you’re going DOWN!

p.s. How did the Fire-breathing Dragon-Fighting Warrior challenge go?

Ryan Harvey: Yeah! Let’s do this! We’re not losing to a buncha GIRLS! He-man Woman-hater’s club ASSEMBLE!!!


But yeah, the challenge was cool. It was hard because I had to ride a fire-breathing dragon across a lake of fire, but I’ve been training pretty hard-core. It took me an hour and 6 minutes but I finally managed to explode a Minotaur’s head with my powerful swing.

Eva Alvarado: Aw, man, I wanted to be a werewolf, but the name was taken by your stupid face… Bring it on Bitches!!!!

Ryan Harvey: We are the Werewolves!!! And we can eat witches in a single bite! Kettle bell!


Eva Alvarado: I will eat your face in a single bite!

Brigid Edwards: The witches are going to shove your dignity up your stupid butt-face!

Eva Alvarado: Yeah! And I will unleash a thousand Rabid monkeys of doom up in your shit!



So now I’m stuck with this stupid challenge that I HAVE to win because I can’t keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment